Monday, April 12, 2010

21 months old and counting

Daddy gave me my first fishing rod

Happy Birthday Grams...love you

First Official Wickenburg Easter Egg Hunt at Cofinger Park
We could not believe how many "real" hard boiled eggs there were. Trent did such a good job we came with a entire basket full. Daddy and Bob were fishing in the Crissman Fishing Tournament at Lake Allamo but mommy insisted that we drive all the way back to Wickenburg so I could hunt easter eggs. Grams and Aunt Vick came with us.....we had so much fun then I got to meet the Easter Bunny.
Trent, Mommy and the Easter Bunny
Grams, Trent and Mommy
Grams, Trent and Mommy headed to the Easter Egg hunt phase 2...yes they have 2 phases
Easter Bunny #2, Mommy and Trent
Grams, Trent and Aunt Vick


Back to Lake Allamo to see how the boys did on the lake.............................not so good. They practically got blown off the lake the wind was so bad.
Camping at Lake Allamo.....they played basketball
.......took long naps
.........had to be silly

Easter Eggs
Bob and Daddy
So excited....Grams getting the dye ready
Trent and mommy....look at those hands
Dad, Mom and Trent Egg
The Trent Egg
Happy Easter Trent
Our lil fam
Bob, Grams and Trent



Thanks Bob and Grams for my Easter Basket

Thanks UNC and Auntie Nann for my Easter Basket

hurry daddy hurry
my lil handsome
Happy Easter from the Jacobs'


Sunrise Service at Sunset Park Easter Morning at 6am


The Easter Bunny came while we were at Sunrise service


Playing at Walt and Mikayla's on Easter Sunday after the Family and Friends BBQ


and to think this month has just begun.....stay tuned in for next weeks adventures


1 comment:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

wow looks like you guys sure do have a ton of fun! Jen i was totally planning on coming to the reunion but now i'm not so sure. My parents are moving to NM now on june 1st so we have no one to stay with. And half the people I would love to see aren't even going! So i'm torn?? I want to go to colorado just to see my family but everyone is kind of doing their own thing and very busy,so I'm not sure if I want to spend the money to come out! I still haven't decided yet. so don't count me out totally yet! who all is going to the reunion?